Thursday, May 5, 2011

EPIC FAIL

So I completely bombed that New Year's Resolution! My goal was to write in the blog every week so uhm yeah....epic fail! That's all right because I have a lot on my plate. I am a full-time mom who is also attending the University of Phoenix online. Yes, this legally blind and hearing impaired gal (ugh I hate that term!) is getting her Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration. I am still not sure what I want to be when I grow up but I know that I want to work in the health care field. Since I can't be a nurse for the obvious reasons I thought I would work in the office. Only time will tell.

Not much has really happened since I last posted here in February, but I wish Mother Nature would get out of her funk and cooperate. These weather changes are hard on the eyes! Other than that I am hoping to get new hearing aids... Yup, going from analog to digital baby! I can't wait so as soon as I get them I will be posting what I think and how excited I am for these new changes in my life! No real moral to today's post so I guess this is a warning for the next post.... be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment